Mastertech was established in Quistello (MN) on May 19, 1998, with the aim of providing services and products to the industry in the electrical and electronic sectors.
Since the first years of operation, the company’s goal has been to operate as a supplier of services oriented to the design, development, industrialization and production of electronic devices and systems, including in this also the electrical wiring sector intended as an interface between electronic products and the real world.
The company’s mission is to offer itself as a partner for companies operating in the most disparate sectors, able to provide service and support for the integration of electronic devices and systems within products and / or systems of different nature.
The corporate goal is to operate in such a way that the customer sees in Mastertech a reliable partner on whom he can count, capable of interpreting the contingent needs and of providing appropriate suggestions, ideas and solutions for solving problems.
To date, thanks to the experience consolidated over the years and to a team of qualified and motivated designers and technicians, Mastertech is able to provide a complete service for the development and integration of electrical and electronic functions in several applications, such as for example:
- High performances and / or low cost machine control systems for sales and / or industrial applications (biometric lock, shearer for medical pipes, industrial ironing machineries, coins counting machineries, cleaner, sauna / whirlpool systems, …)
- Distributed logic control systems (distributed loads manager with redundant control units, movement for table for handicapped, valves control in agricultural systems,…)
- Visualization and control systems (LED/LCD/TFT display, customized keyboard, touch sensitive interface, …)
- Engine control systems (DTC for traction control, ECU for injection engines, mixed capacitive/inductive discharge starting, interface units, …)
- Power actuation (AC/DC engines, electrovalves, inverter, …)
- Sensor data acquisition and conditioning (temperature, pressure, flow, distance, …)
- Data processing (picture acquisition from CCD, filtering by number, arbitrage systems, …)
- Sensors (position, proximity, inductive, flow, thermocouple, reflection optic, REED, … ones)
- Wireless communication (IR remote controllers, Radio ZigBee, Bluetooth, GPS, …)
- Wire communication (Ethernet, CAN, RS232/422/485, …)
- Lighting technology (LED lighting systems both for decorative and power purposes, ballast for neon tubes, …)
- Portable device’s powered by battery